Coffee, Tea, or Me? I would choose my decaf coffee since there's really not much of me left after being Matthew's mama, Madelyn's mama, Ern's mama (j/k, honey..uhhh!!).
I have found one of the best decaf coffee beans around. Well, I don't claim to be any coffee guru. But, you actually can't taste that it's decaf (which is really good). Ern is really in his espresso, latte art, and "creamer." If you want more detailed explanations on the different parts of the coffee, machines, or what not, pls inquire with him. I only know the "best" part, the tasting.
Okay, after all this talk, it's time to unveil my addiction (other than acquiring goods..hahahah!!):
Salt Spring Coffee. It's organic! Yipee!
Umm... I made Matthew hold on to the coffee and he reluctantly obliged for a few seconds. As you can see I was more excited about the coffee, so the flash didn't make it up to my lovely son's face.
Why the heck am I talking about coffee?! For some odd reason, I'm really hooked on to the taste. I guess since the taste really mimics reg coffee, my mind is sorta benefiting from the placebo effect. And... b/c LD had it on sale for $9.99 so I went to stock up (I only bought one okay!) mmuuuuuuhaaaahaaahaaahaaa!!
I also bought a "cars" place mat for Matthew. But, have yet to make it fully functional because it's currently being housed in the car (baby brain!~~~).
Question: Have you ever separated your car cleaning into 2 or more sessions (I'm not talking about outside vs inside)? I made an attempt to wash my car today in the presence of my two lovely children. Matthew was a very good boy and played around the car. Madelyn was sleeping soundly in her car seat..when suddenly..she welcomed the water (to wash off the soap) with screams! So, I didn't dry the car or wash the rims yet. Maybe the sunshine will provoke me to finish up tomorrow as it did get me going today. "Welcome the Spring!!
1 comment:
hahaha.. funny..
I always do that.. buy sth and forgot it and it'll stay in the car until I "accidentally" saw it.. Now I usually just ask Simon to go and pick them up before I forget.
Your coffee sounds delicious..
so Ern knows how to do coffee art??
Post a Comment