Madelyn had her 2 month shots (3 together) today. Ern came with me as I can't bear to see her get poked and also manage a curious toddler at the same time. Matthew is still quite uneasy at the doc's office b/c of his 18 month shot experience. Atleast he doesn't need to be poked again until he's near kidergarten.
We sorta a little attitude from our doc regarding Matthew's sleeping habits. He's sucking the life out of Ern now..well it was b/c he was sick a few weeks back and it went downhill. Ern went started to sleep with him to monitor his fever. Now, it is as if his life or death depends on one of our presence. I guess it will be bye bye to his "nai nai" (milk) and daddy as his sleep aid. I am actually quite happy that the sleep training this afternoon started out pretty good. I sat at the end of his bed holding Madelyn while he clutched his toy car (yes he sleeps with his car and they're the hard type..not soft toys). Then Madelyn started to fuss, so I got up and walked around the hallway. He sat up and I told him "book book" (which is to put his head back down on his pillow) and that I was here. After 5 mins he went to sleep. Yeah!
Let's see what happens to Ern tonite.....will it be the Manageble Matthew or the Miserable Ernest?
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment