Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Norwex stuff

I'm so happy today upon receiving my Norwex stuff. I used the dish cloth and it's fantastic! It actually retains the soap pretty good and even took off some stains on my white sink (i forgot what the sink is made out of, but it's not metal). The face cloth is awsome too as now i don't have to clean with any cleansers. I have yet to try my microfibre dusting mitt, tongue cleaner (i know.. weird eh), and mattress cleaner.

Well,.. i'm have been a consultant for some time. It's my extra job on top of being my kiddo's "ma..ma..ma..ma"..hahah!!

Back to cleaning.....

1 comment:

Mum's The Word said...

oh, I didn't know you're a consultant. One of the moms in our group is also a norwex consultant, I don't know if you know her. Her name is Stacey. She usually goes to the workout in Terra Nova.
Did you ask Susan to put you in the mompreneur site?