Ah ha! Time! I guess as we live more and more minutes of our life, we always seem to have less and less minutes to fit everything in. I have been meaning to write here for a few days and have always been cut short of time.
In short (of time), this is what happened these few days:
1. Madelyn has started to respond occasionally with a cutie smile!
2. I conquered my latest obsession: Skip Hop Duo Double Diaper Bag.
(isn't it funny how I get so excited even though it's not a LV???)
3. I found "egg replacements" for baking. Matthew can finally have a piece of his birthday cake!
4. Submitted my taxes.
5. Reviewed my Excel balance sheets (yes, "hello kerry...!! Welcome back to the real - $$$- world!!)
6. Brought Matthew to demo music class (Matthew wanted to be held when other ppl were on the floor dancing..gotta get out more).
I'm trying to keep my expenses in check now by spending CASH. Yes, have gone back to the old school method.
Keeping it short, "that's all folks!"
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah.. I saw that at the demo class.. hehehe, maybe he just needed to warm up. Ava was like that also. Matthew and Ava can have a playdate, so they'll be better in socializing.. hehehehehe
Post a Comment