Wow! I actually associated happy with the word chemicals. Well, it's because I forgot what the word for the "chemical" that is produced that makes us feel good when we exercise. I guess i also need to find another chemical that cures my mushy brain. Anyways, back to the positive stuff. I'm very happy that I have started to go to stroller class again. It's so nice to be out and about with Matthew and Madelyn and doing some exercise that decreases my bitchiness by the end of the day. Ern is VERY supportive since he is the one that gets the hit at the end of the day if i'm grouchy. I'm starting to love my double BOB stroller more and more! It's so fantastic! I don't really feel hard pushing the two during the workout.
Hmm..so what did we do this past week. I was stupid enough to burn up some fossil fuel going all the way downtown to realize that I mixed up the dates of the EPIC convention. It's this coming weekend. I didn't know until we went into the convention centre and all the logos were different. We picked up a free bag of the convention that day ... sorta makes up for the $3.25 parking.
Went on our annual trek to visit my Grandpa Poon's grave with my mom and my uncles and aunts (mom's side), ate bbq pork. I was one of the lucky ones (2 in total including my cousin) that saw grandpa when he was alive... me being the first grandchild.
Other than that...I really don't remember what I did.
Atleast I'm "happy" now..."happy" and utterly forgetful.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're so good b/c you're back at stroller class already. I'm so lazy. I'll try to go on May though.. :)
I have to get my lazy ass moving again.. :)
Post a Comment