Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm not dead yet!

Helloooooo??? Hello there??? YES, i'm still alive! It's been a few days since I've last gave you guys a piece of my mind. haha!!

Things have been slowly recovering. It's actually going before I'M GONE! Matthew is at the end of his antibiotics journey. It's funny how he's learned to like the strawberry tasting crap. Don't need to wrestle him down anymore. But, the phlegm is still bothering him lots. Ern was "Matthew-free" for 8 hrs last nite from 10-6. It began on a bumpy start tonite. He went down at 8 and as of now (10pm), he has woken up 3 times already. We revised our game plan and turned on the humidifier along with one session of "snot" retrieval (via the squirt thingy, not oral! ewww!!).

I have picked up a book called "Water for Elephants." It's really good! I'm almost done. I see the sticker on it says "Heather's picks" (from chapters). I bought it at a garage sale for $.75. I also got a lot of other books for $.25.

Tonite I have finally worked up the courage to review my excel sheet and take a "sneak" peak at my future "kaching" $$$ allocations...or better said as "options." It's not that bad, just have to be more wise in my spending habits. I guess I can withdrawl some RRSPs to kill off the student loans when time comes.

Meanwhile, one thing really stands true. "Survival of the Fitist." (I actually remember something from elementary school) I have ventured out of the comfort zone of my little dwelling for two consecutive days already. We hit Richmond Centre's airplane playground yesterday. We went to Superstore today (caught the organic milk in time before it's all gone.. a $1 saved is a $1 earned!!). So, it's not that bad after all. "If you think you can, YOU CAN." .. - Thank you very much!

No comments: