Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Any insights on marathon running?

Parental Marathon: What's sleep??? Answer is when you die.

Preganancy: no sleep due to washroom drills

New parents: no sleep due to high need kids

Parents to teenagers: no sleep due to being too scared of what's going to happen next

Seniors: Do they ever sleep??



Usually I would depict a glass as being "half-full". Today it is truely a different story. Before I got pregnant, good sleep is 10 hours. I have currently "refreshed" my expcectations to a mere 4-5 hours.



Matthew's sickness got worse last night and his fever spiked past 39 degrees. Seems like the prescribed amount of 2 ml Tylenol doesn't cut it. So, we upped his dosage to 3 ml. Dunked him in some semi-warm water. After the bath and some vomitting we finally got him down at 4 am. Then, I went to greet my little Madelyn.

No comments: