A little bit of background on my Blog's name "Ma..ma..ma..ma" on this grand opening occasion of my blog. The sound of the two characters put together are the constant sounds I hear now. These few days more than ever. For those who do not have children, you cannot understand how the sound of "ma ma ma" can ever be a bittersweet sound to one's ears. For those who have children who can't yet speak , I know you're very eager to have your little one say those exact words one day (God bless us). For me, I usually love to attend to my ever loving "ma ma ma" muchkin, but yesterday and today are a little different. The picture is this: I'm sick, Madelyn's sick, and Matthew's sick. Throw them all together in a pot. Crazy Ass Kerry by the time Ern comes home.
Yesterday's doc appointment was a productive one. Madelyn got her Hep B shots (so she will only need to be poked 3 instead of 4 times at her 2 month shots) and her Bronchiolitis (from RSV) is improving (doc is no longer concerned). Matthew will just need to tough it out b/c there are no drugs for him other than Tylenol for his fever.
Today... I've seen better days, but I thank God for every single day's experience. Off to Richmond Centre we go (mall rat??)!! Matthew catches much attention from grannies as he struts around with his doggy "backpack" (linked to mama by an extention..ok..leash). All of a sudden, a bomb of shooting vomit comes up after this little play time near his favourite ramp in front of Orange Julius. Poor guy! He coughed so hard he started to cry and then the eruption. It's not so bad compared to him throwing up at his bedtime the last two nites.
On the bright side, I got cute swimsuits for both my bambinos. 
Gymboree on sale for $15. I was going to buy a hat, but couldn't justify spending $17 for a hat. Now I may start to obsess over the thought of it like my Skip Hop bag and my BOB stroller (Garlee!!).
We had Curry tonite from Kabab and Kurry. It's a great authentic place located in the same complex as "Sun Tung Gei" Hotpot. But, it faces Alderbridge instead of Alexandra Road. Dunno why it opened there, but I hope it doesn't die. My taste buds have started their resurrection. So,..meanwhile curry is strong enough for me to taste something.
I'm very thankful for my wonderful husband who "eagerly" took over Matthew when he came home tonight.
Matthew has just gone down after he requested to go to bed...yipee! He actually told Ern he wanted to "gow gow" (sleep).
What a great ending to today! And we live happily ever after!
1 comment:
Hang in there kerry! I can imagine how tough it will be with 2 sick babies but glad to hear they are both recovering so fast. You need to take good care of yourself as well as the babies depend on you :)
Post a Comment