Shopping.....weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Wool Duvet, Wool pillows (2 Q, 1 standard), 1 Q size natural latex bed with wool topper. What can I say?!!! Just wishing for some quality time in lah lah land. I know this is the ticket to get there! I know..I know...what's sleep right? Well, I'm hoping to get re-aquanited with my long lost friend, sleep...zzZZZzzz.
MEC. There's one in North Van! It's amazing how many cyclist we saw! We popped in to buy lights. One red one that blinks for me when i'm running to attached to my bum bum. The other is for Ern's bike. It's super LED. He tried to tempt me with chocolate while in line for the checkout. Ohhh....how I focused on the 1 last cookie I had in the car so I wouldn't spend unecessary mulah ...and bind myself with additonal totally unnecessary calories.
If you know me/us, our clan likes to frequent the Sally Ann. They don't mind kids that touch and semi-displace their toys. I'm a big fan of 'reuse, reduce, and recycle'. This also aligns with our "spend less" theory now that we're all trying to weather the economy on top of the endless rain pour (not this week tough...yiippeee). Well, there was a hugh sale around the lower mainland. The North Van one had appliances and furniture 50% off.
HA! I got my spice rack for $3.50 (big purple one) that can also accomodate the coffee cups that Ern can't get enough of.
Glad he's not into the high-tea kinds. He finally got his waffle maker for $2.50. We bought some clothes for the kids (old navy, TCP) for about $1 each. I also bought a white skirt and green club monaco top for under $10 total. You can totally find vintage/trendy pieces there.
We went to the Lynn Valley centre to hang out at Baby Eats. It's amazing the toys they have there. All natural stuff. The place is really clean and nice. The food was a little on the steep side for what it was and the taste. But, I treated as an outing. We save one of the kid's admission ($3.99) from the Family Book's coupon. The kids had a blast. I would prefer the food at Little Nest at The Drive. But, as I told Ern, we are not just digesting the organic food... but the cost of the natural pod toys that come along with it.
Now.... my natural latex mattress is coming next week and just can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment