It's so cold. I don't want to turn on the heat b/c it will waste energy. Heat in June? Come on. I opt to wear more clothes instead. I really hope it gets warmer soon. But, i'd prob be saying: It's so hot afterwards. We can never be satisfied.
It was a great weekend. Ern cleared out some of the garage by donating stuff and returning the bottles. Not too busy.
Madelyn got her 4 months shots yesterday. It went better than the 2 months b/c I gave her some sugar water. But, i guess i will need to make her a sugar ball next time to really kill the pain. (cross my fingers) Still haven't seen any nasty reactions yet.
I can't wait till Friday when my sis will hopefully be able to babysit my kids again. Ern and I visited the Irish pub on westminster last Friday for 1ish hr. It was nice to consume some alcohol again and listen to a live band. We met a pilot from Thomas Cook airlines from England. He says he loves Vancouver the most. It's cool to meet new ppl.
Madelyn is sleeping on her swing now. I still have the range hood fan on. It's the 2nd day she prefers the swing over my bed. gosh...another thing I have to wean her from later on. yikes!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so good... I wish that I can go out with Simon at night too.. :)
Post a Comment