Thursday, June 5, 2008

Great Times


Hmm..It's Thursday. I used to have this philosophy at work:

Monday: eh...not so great..but live through it.
Tuesday: ah..better, almost wed!
Wednesday: Ah..even better b/c it's thursday soon and thursday is = to Friday!
Thursday: Woohoo! Weekend coming BABY!!
Friday: WAHHHHHH!!!! Weekend!

Now, it's:
Mon: 4 days till daddy is off for full days
Tues: 3 days till daddy is off for full days
.... Friday: Daddy is off for weekend!

Don't get me wrong! I love being with my kids!

Monday this week was WONDERFUL! I got to meet the girls and watch my beloved
Sex and the CITY!!! It was ok. I really prefer the TV versions. Sorta missed Carrie's brain powered quotes. There was only one word in the the video: "Love."
And..I missed the song, they only played the first few notes. But, I will still go and buy the soundtrack knowning how a crazy ass fan I am.

Tomorrow i'm going for a manicure from some sista time with my sis at Tao. Hopefully it goes ok since i cut my index and middle finger in my left hand while cutting onions. sheesh..I should be a pro by now.
Matthew has had stomach problems for the past few days. poor guy. what goes in come right back out for him. today, i'm finally taking him to the doc. he doesn't have a fever. glad that ern is coming home early to help me with the doc appointment.

Today, I wanted to go to Lululemon. And..maybe matthew could play in the playarea at oakridge. he fell right asleep when he got into the car. I drove all the way to Oakridge and wasted both gas and my carbon footprint credits for nothing. I ended up driving all the way back. Past by Mcdys to buy some food (the window woke him up). We then went to Richmond Centre (I should have learned by now) and matthew went to the washroom (minor). Then we came home. He was screaming like crazy. I finally put him in the stroller together with Madelyn b/c I couldn't push the stroller and carry him at the same time.

And..on top of all this...I'm continuing to be an ant killer. They are marching right into my kitchen. We will go to home depot today and see what we can do. My cat is once again not deterring any pests. argh!






No comments: